The Best Protection You Can Get When Buying A House Is Picking The Right Buyers Agent
Well, that’s what many home buyers think at first…
But many later find out that the wrong buyer’s agent could cause you to...
- Lose the home you really want to another buyer because of an ill-prepared offer.
- Pay too much for a house based on emotion vs. solid facts.
- Waste hours and hours seeing homes that aren’t what you’re looking for.
- Miss out on an amazing house because it was a “For Sale By Owner” or Foreclosure and that agent isn’t experienced dealing with those types of sellers (or finding those properties).
- Overlooking issues with the house that could cost you tens of thousands of dollars and would have been noticed with years of experience working with the right inspectors and professionals.
- …and more